Tuesday 14 July 2015

Read-a-Thon: The Make Me Read It! (VOTING)


Heya!!!

I'm gonna be participating in The Make Me READ It Read-a-Thon hosted by Val @ The Innocent Smiley  and Ely @ A Book So Fathomless from 8am on July 20th till 12am on July 27th. 



Usually in a read-a-thon I'll choose a stack of books to read and maybe finish my reading goals or fail miserably. This time I'm gonna be realistic and choose two books to read in this read-a-thon. 

The ideal of the read-a-thon is that you choose a stack/list of books you want to read and get people to vote what books you HAVE to read, trying to get through as many in a week. 

I'm currently in a reading slump and need a way to slide it off and get back into reading.

So here is where I'm trusting YOU my lovely readers to HELP me choose which book I should start with. I've set up a poll for you guys to vote (vote as many times as you wish) and the top two books are the ones I'm gonna read.

What will you Make Me Read?






Poll Maker

I'll announce the results here on my blog as well as on twitter so happy voting!!!


7 comments:

  1. Good luck! :) I'm also participating :) You can vote for me here https://theohiboka.wordpress.com/2015/07/15/makemereadit/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! gonna check out your blog and vote :D

      Delete
  2. Haven't read any of these, but I've heard some of them are reeeeally good...so I went ahead and voted. :)

    Jen @ EbonyInkReviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACOTAR and Throne of Glass got my vote! I can't wait for this, it's going to be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY CAN't Wait!! Might be on a Sarah J Mass marathon this readathon :D thanks!!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for participating! AND READ ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES! Ooo and Throne of Glass! I would've voted for ACOTAR but I haven't read that yet! Can't wait to see what you'll be reading!

    ReplyDelete