Friday 13 February 2015

#Bookentine Readathon TBR


This is a very last minute decision but I'm taking part in the Bookentine Readathon organised Michelle from LovelyGirlReads, Ely from abooksofathomless.

The Bookentine readathon takes place for a week from the 14th of Feb (aka Valentines day) until the 21st of Feb in your own time zone where the theme is CONTEMPORARY.

Check out the Goodreads Group (Click here) for more info.

You can read as many books as you want in any Genres as long as its contemporary. There are also come challenges to help choose your reads:

1- Read a book with a mental illness 

2- Read a book set in your home Country

3- Read a book with a LGBT character

4- Read a debut (any year as long as it's an authors debut)

5- Book that's been on your tbr the longest. 

So for this readathon I'm choosing 4 books to read and hopefully it won't be a disaster (like the last readathon *sigh). This time I'm hoping to get trough at least three of the 4 books. Also for reference I'll be starting this readathon at Malaysia time as I'm still here for the summer.





Challenge: Book with a Mental Illness and Debut Novel

I literally just purchased this book like fresh from the bookstore just purchase this book and I kind of want to read it asap as I heard nothing but good stuff about this book and also its 'written' by Zoella who is one of my favorite bloggers/vloggers !!! Of cause I want to read it!




Challenge: Book set in your home country, Book that's been on your TBR for the longest

I had this book sitting on my shelve for about a year after winning it in a Valentine Giveaway. I read the first book last year and just have yet to pick the second book aka this book. Also its an Aussie YA and even though Australia is not my Home Country, its my second home so I'm counting it for that challenge.





Challenge: LGBT Character

Its a bit late/early for christmas but I really want to read this so yah... its valentine, I want to read cute happy cozy reads!





Challenge: Book with a Mental Illness, Debut Novel

I also just fresh from the bookstore picked this up as 1) I really want to read this and finally can get my hands on it and 2) it was 25% off so of cause I could not resist a good bargain!

Also a lot of book bloggers I follow say this is a great book so yah.. I'm convince hence why this book is on the pile. 

So that's my TBR this round. Let me know in the comments if you're taking part in the readathon!

Wish me luck and happy marathoning/reading!! 


Subscribe or follow me on my social media for updates on my reading progress!

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fchannel%2FUCUAWP6QVvVlzhQG12lycQJw&ei=zMi3U4PLHIarkwXziYHQAg&usg=AFQjCNG0Zc952xsGoL6t-VO-JpAm3c3BCA&sig2=p1LtVCY2r5lC9ddpaqTqgAhttps://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5251690-rou-min

Don't forget to update on your reading process with the hashtag #BOOKENTINE

Till Next Time!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment